Because that's what life is all about

Monday, August 6, 2012

Healthy Power Break: Muesli, Yoghurt And Dried Fruit

It's time for a super quick healthy power break. Today I did not had the time to make a comprehensive breakfast so I made a quick bite with simple ingredients that I still had in house. A little bowl of muesli with organic yoghurt and dried fruit is what it will be today! 

I have chosen for dried fruit 'Tropical Mix' from Ranobo Belgium which contains raisins, bananas, papaya, coconut, pineapple and cranberries. I usually prefer fresh fruit and its vitamin C but because today I was in such a hurry that I only had time for dried fruit. But dried fruit is healthy as well, it contains vitamin B1, vitamin B6, iron, magnesium, potassium and copper. Because of the fruits drying it has lost its vitamin C. The presence of antioxidants in the dried fruit has a positive effect on protecting your body's good cholesterol. 
I love this dried fruit in combination with the special muesli de luxe from Jordans which is rich on fibers and has no artificial additives such as aroma and artificial coloring. This muesli contains ten different types of fruit, nuts and seeds. In combination with 100% organic yoghurt and dried fruit this muesli is a perfect way to begin your day!

If you, just like me, like to eat dried fruit once in a while, make sure to brush your teeth even better than normal. Dried fruit can be very sweet and sticky, so it tends to stick on to your teeth and may cause cavities. Of course we do not want that to happen..




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Obey Your Lifestyle, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena