Because that's what life is all about

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Healthy Power Break: Fruit Salad



Today I made myself a healthy and simple fruit salad with some blackcurrant sorbet ice. Because today is such a lovely day I really felt like eating some fresh fruit and some delicious icecream. This light and refreshing dessert does not take much preparation, all you have to do is choose which fruits you are going to use and which icecream goes well with that!

This time I have used a quarter of a galia melon, a handful of strawberries, one little banana and one kiwi. All the preparation that I did was just cutting this juicy  fruit into bitesize pieces. My main goal was  adding some blackcurrants to my little fruit salad but I did not had them in my refrigerator so I had to settle with this strong tasting and delicious blackcurrent sorbet ice. I topped it of with some coconut  milk which reduces the effect on your blood glucose level and gives this dessert its special taste.


I would recommend you to do the same as I did and make this healthy power break on a sunny day. It will give you that much needed refreshment and vitamins!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Obey Your Lifestyle, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena